HAPPIELS Guarantee Statement
HAPPIELS guarantees your product to be free from defects in material and manufacture.
In the unlikely event that a fault should occur HAPPIELS will, at its discretion, repair or replace unsatisfactory product returned to the point of purchase, together with the receipt within 1 year from the date of purchase, providing the care and use instructions are followed.
The guarantee does not cover defects occurring due to misuse or abuse.
This guarantee does not include damage caused by misuse of the product, or damage to other property caused through use or misuse of the product. For more information please refer to the product’s packaging or the product page on this website.
HAPPIELS warrants to repair or replace any product manufactured by HAPIELS and purchased directly from HAPPIELS or HAPPIELS authorized retailers if it is found defective in material, construction, or manufacture under normal non-professional use, and following instructions for care for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Should your product require warranty service, please contact us at email@example.com for a warranty evaluation.
Upon approval of your claim, HAPPIELS will repair or replace the item free of charge. You may then return the product properly packaged and postage prepaid along with your proof of purchase, name, address, phone number, and a description of the claimed defect.
HAPPIELS will ship replacement or repaired item within 7-14 days depending on claim (repairs may take longer than 7 days)
If the replacement product is no longer available, one of equal or greater retail value will be given after agreeing it with the customer.
HAPPIELS shall not be obliged to replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- Abuse, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating, or any use not in accordance with the product instructions
- Interior and exterior damage of the product or its coating due to improper storing, excessive heat, or use of metal and/or sharp utensils
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, discoloration, color changes, minor paint chips, normal wear and tear, or other nonfunctional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of HAPPIELS which do not impair the intended functionality of the product
- Damage accrued from thermal shocks, drops, improper use, failure to follow the use and care instructions,
- Coating non-stick deterioration, discoloration, warping, or metal separation arising from high heat, prolonged heat exposure
- Damage caused by use of abrasive cleaners, bleach, scouring pads, steel wool or other similar products
- Damage occurred from unauthorized modification or repair
- Any accident caused by fire, flood, natural occurrences etc
- Commercial, professional, workplace use, or other non-consumer use
We will replace/repair only defective products / components in case of bundle and/or product set purchases.
In case of a gift this warranty is limited to the original recipient of the product, with proof of purchase and is not transferable.
If the product was not purchased new from HAPPIELS or an authorized dealer, distributor, or reseller, this warranty is null and void.
Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
To the extent permissible by applicable law, the product is provided “as is” and this warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the product.
HAPPIELS sole and exclusive liability under this warranty, and the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and except as set forth in this limited warranty, in no event will HAPPIELS or its suppliers be liable for procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of or related to the product or its use by you or any third party.
In no event will HAPPIELS total liability exceed the purchase price paid by the consumer for the product(s) at issue giving rise to such liability. Any oral or written description of a product is for the sole purpose of identifying it and shall not be construed as an express warranty.
This warranty only applies to products manufactured by HAPPIELS and purchased directly from HAPPIELS or HAPPIELS authorized sellers. This warranty does not apply to products purchased from any sellers that are not authorized by HAPPIELS.
If you have any questions regarding whether a seller is an authorized seller, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org